While the AEG Fusion line hasn’t been growing nearly as fast as its North American cousin, they’re still bringing out a steady stream of new tools with the latest being the AEG BSS18B6-0 Fusion brushless 18v impact driver. This new impact driver has several new features, as well as more power thanks to the Fusion and Force technology.
My thoughts: This looks like an excellent addition to the AEG fusion line, as well as the entire AEG 18v platform. With 3 speeds and 3 specialty modes, this will be well suited for a wide variety of users. In addition to all the speeds and modes, this impact driver features a Brushless motor, 3 LED lights around the chuck, a reversible belt hook, a bit holder, and a separate grip light trigger switch to activate the LED lights without engaging the workpiece.
Features and Specifications:
- FUSION brushless motor for greater power, better driving efficiency, and longer runtime
- Powerful 280 Nm of torque for high-torque driving
- Intuitive 6-mode selection panel for a wide range of torque options to cover many applications
- Collet size: 6.35mm (¼”)
- IPM (Impacts per minute): 4,000
- RPM: 3,000
- Length: 200mm
- Height: 150mm
- Width: 82mm
- Weight: 1.17kg
- Price at the time of writing: $299.00 AUD at Bunnings Warehouse AU. $329.00 NZD at Bunnings Warehouse New Zealand
- Warranty: 6 years with registration
Free 2 day shipping – Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Tool Craze does not sell this product or any product on the Tool Craze website. Tool Craze does not handle the sale of any item in any way. If you purchase something through a post on the Tool Craze site, Tool Craze may get a small share of the sale. Please refer to the About section for more info.
Leave a Comment