Klein Tools has combined two tools in one with the Klein plier wrench 10 inch D53010. Let’s check it out below.
Disclosure: This is tool news. Tool Craze cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information of any tool listed in this article. Manufacturer marketing claims may not always meet expectations. Tool Craze is not responsible if products do not live up to claimed expectations. Please do your full research before buying any products. Tool Craze is an Amazon Associate. Also an affiliate with the Home Depot, Acme Tools, Ohio Power Tool, Tool Nut. As well as an affiliate with Lowe’s, Ebay, and Walmart and places affiliate links to these retailers. If you purchase through a link on this site, we may get a share of the sale.
Klein Tools 10 Inch Plier Wrench D53010 – Features
This new plier wrench combines the functionality of an adjustable wrench with pump pliers. The top jaw is flat making it great for flat sided fasteners.
The bottom jaw has knurled teeth.
These knurled teeth help to bite onto objects that aren’t flat sided, like round pipe for example.
The bottom jaw is also reversible and it’s opposite side is flat sided. This makes it a better fit for when used as an adjustable wrench on flat sided fasteners.
Klein Tools 10 Inch Plier Wrench D53010 – Pricing & Availability
It is available now for about $49.97.
- High leverage design provides strong hold on working piece
- High-lever ratio provides exceptional grip when holding or bending various workpieces
- Handle level adjustment minimizes hand travel and allows adjustment in confined spaces
- Maximum versatility with 2’’ max jaw opening and 20 adjustment positions
- Knurled teeth on reversible jaw provides extra “bite” when working with conduit and pipe
- Parallel jaws provide secure and smooth gripping of nuts, bolts and miscellaneous workpieces
Free 2 day shipping – Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Tool Craze does not sell this product or any product on the Tool Craze website. We do not handle the sale of any item in any way. Please refer to the About section for more info.
You may also like: