Helly Hansen has launched a new women’s workwear collection known as the Luna Collection.
This new line of women’s workwear collection is designed by women for women and offers the same level of functionality and practicality of the men’s workwear. They didn’t just slap the color pink on existing men’s pants. They are in a tailored manner to a women’s needs and physique. Every piece was designed from a blank slate and built to meet the exact needs of women in the trades.
The new Luna workwear collection includes a softshell jacket, construction and service pant for women. They were designed with versatility in mind for a wide variety of weather and mobility needs and to bring comfort and durability to the jobsite to keep them safe, dry and warm.
Luna Softshell Jacket – $110.00
- High collar
- 3 layer softshell fabric; Water resistant (DWR) and highly breathable softshell fabric
- Brushed fleece inside collar
- YKK® front zipper with chin protector
- Extended back for improved comfort
- Inside stash pockets
Luna Construction Pants – $90.00
Luna Service Pants – $60.00
- 2 way stretch fabric in upper part
- Toned down HH logos and details
- Extendable legs
- Reinforcement fabric at knee and bottom hem
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Knee Pad pockets accessible from the inside
- Knee Pad position can be adjusted by 5 cm for optimal mobility
- Gusset in crotch for freedom of movement
- Broad center back belt loop for extra stability and strength
- The Construction Pant has integrated hanging pockets
Free 2 day shipping – Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Tool Craze does not sell this product or any product on the Tool Craze website. Tool Craze does not handle the sale of any item in any way. If you purchase something through a link on the Tool Craze site, Tool Craze may get a small share of the sale. Please refer to the About section for more info.