We learn of the new Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Ironworker And Welder Backpack 55665. This sturdy backpack is designed with the ironworker and welder in mind. Let’s check it out below.
Disclosure: This is not a review, this is tool news. Tool Craze cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information/specifications/features of any tool listed in this article. Manufacturer marketing claims may not always meet expectations. Tool Craze is not responsible if products do not live up to claimed expectations. Please do your full research before buying any products. Tool Craze is an Amazon Associate. Also an affiliate with the Home Depot, Acme Tools, Ohio Power Tool, Tool Nut. As well as an affiliate with Lowe’s, Ebay, and Walmart and places affiliate links to these retailers. If you purchase through a link on the Tool Craze site, Tool Craze may get a share of the sale.
Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Ironworker And Welder Backpack 55665 – Features
This backpack is feature packed. The interior has plenty of pockets to store you hand tools. 20 interior pockets to be exact. You’ll find a heavy duty zipper with lockable pulls for a small padlock. On the top of the backpack is a large aircraft cable reinforced carry handle.
The Exterior is made up of durable materials. It features 1680d ballistic weave & leatherette materials. It is said to meet NFPA701 performance requirements for fire resistance. On the right of the backpack is another pocket that’s good to hold things like water bottles.
In the front of the pack is a removable welding helmet pocket. Atop the pack is where you’ll find a bungee cord which helps secure a safety helmet. This allows you to carry both a safety and welding helmet at once with this backpack. The outside also features a mounted connecting bar holder able to hold a 24″ or 36″ bar.
The bottom has a hard molded bottom to protect the internal contents from any water intrusion from the floor.
The rear of the backpack as well as the straps appear to be padded for comfort.
The interior is bright orange for better visibility.
The top compartment is molded to help hold its shape.
Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Ironworker And Welder Backpack 55665 – Pricing & Availability
This backpack is available now and is priced around $199.99.
Klein Tools Tradesman Pro Ironworker And Welder Backpack 55665
- Features 27 total pockets and a large front pocket for welding hood or hard hat
- Exterior 1680d ballistic weave and leatherette materials meet NFPA701 standards for flame resistance
- Front welding helmet pocket is removable and adjustable for easy cleaning; fits helmets of all sizes
- Outside mounted connecting bar holder (designed to fit a 24’’ or 36’’ bar) and has a wide, open interior pocket to accommodate larger tools
- Interior constructed with custom straps to hold two 18’’ spud wrenches and a pocket for a hammer up to 6 lbs. (2.7 kgs) with a 16’’ handle
- Convenient exterior water bottle pocket
- Carry a welding helmet and hard hat at the same time, while having enough room to fit additional tools, gear and safety equipment inside
- Aircraft cable heavy reinforces the handle while heavy-duty zipper with lockable pulls secures tools inside (lock not included)
- Fully molded bottom protects contents from the elements
- Orange interior for easy tool visibility
Free 2 day shipping – Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Tool Craze does not sell this product or any product on the Tool Craze website. Also Tool Craze does not handle the sale of any item in any way. Tool Craze is an Amazon Associate. And places affiliate links including those from other retailers Tool Craze is an affiliate partner with. If you purchase through a link on the Tool Craze site; Tool Craze may get a share of the sale. Please refer to the About section for more info. Tool Craze cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information/specifications/features of any tool listed in this article. Please do your full research before buying any products.
Leave a Comment