Klein Tools continues to expand their lineup of safety helmets with new safety helmets featuring the new KARBN pattern.
These are their safety helmets made of PC/ABS composite material that have been hydro dipped with the KARBN pattern that gives it a carbon fiber look without actually being made of carbon fiber. This also means that they are not as expensive as premium carbon fiber safety helmets. They still have the features that make Klein hard hats great such as their front and rear accessory mounts for things such as helmet mounted lights, have a 6 point suspension with ratchet knob on back for tightening easily with one hand. They feature 4 point leather bound chin straps for comfort and secure fit. When it comes to safety, these hats are “tested to latest ANSI Z89.1/CSA Z94.3 Type-I Class C and E standards along with EN397 and EN12492 standards covering top, front/back and side impact, penetration and lateral deformation”.
- Durable hydro-dipped KARBN™ pattern polymer film on PC/ABS composite
- Compact, lightweight design for at-height and confined space applications
- Low profile bill for unobstructed visibility, especially when looking up
- Tested to latest ANSI Z89.1/CSA Z94.3 Type-I Class C and E standards along with EN397 and EN12492 standards covering top, front/back and side impact, penetration and lateral deformation
- Patent-pending accessory mounts on front and back ensure Klein headlamps and Cooling Fan attach securely and precisely – no straps needed
- 6-point suspension offers enhanced stability and secure fit, along with an open-frame design for optimal air circulation
- Premium washable Sweatband & Top Pad made of sweat-wicking, breathable padding
- Large ratchet knob for easy one-handed adjustment – even with gloves on
- Detachable 4-point leather-bound chin strap for long-term comfort and secure fit
Free 2 day shipping – Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Tool Craze does not sell this product or any product on the Tool Craze website. Tool Craze does not handle the sale of any item in any way. If you purchase something through a link on the Tool Craze site, Tool Craze may get a share of the sale. Please refer to the About section for more info. Tool Craze cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information/specifications/features of any tool listed in this article. Please do your full research before buying any products.
Leave a Comment