Announced this week is the new Ryobi 18V Submersible Pump. Let’s check it out below.
Disclosure: This is not a review, this is tool news. Tool Craze cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information/specifications/features of any tool listed in this article. Manufacturer marketing claims may not always meet expectations. Tool Craze is not responsible if products do not live up to claimed expectations. Please do your full research before buying any products. Tool Craze is an Amazon Associate. Also an affiliate with the Home Depot, Acme Tools, Ohio Power Tool, Tool Nut. As well as an affiliate with Lowe’s, Ebay, and Walmart and places affiliate links to these retailers. If you purchase through a link on the Tool Craze site, Tool Craze may get a share of the sale.
Ryobi 18V ONE+ Submersible Pump
Ryobi knows their pumps as they have made several 18V models in the past. Where this 18V model stands out is that its pump unit can be fully submersed underwater. As shown above.
How can Ryobi make this cordless pump safe for underwater use? That’s because the pump mechanism is separate from the battery unit. Both are attached via a wire. The battery compartment side holds the 18V battery and has controls to operate the unit. The battery compartment is sealed to protect that battery from splashes.
Ryobi 18V ONE+ Submersible Pump – Performance Stats
It features a 1/6 horsepower motor that pumps 20 gallons per minute with a 23 foot head height. It allows you to drain water down to 1-1/16 inch shallow.
Ryobi 18V ONE+ Submersible Pump – Features
This pump doesn’t require manual priming. It features a 3 mode automatic shutdown timer of 5, 10, or 15 minutes. And also features automatic shutdown when no water is detected. This helps extend runtime and improve pump life. An integrated strainer helps pump water with debris.
As shown above, a removable wide base plate is included to help with stability when used on uneven uneven surfaces. There are handles on the battery box and the pump itself for easy transport.
The top handle on the pump itself also comes in handy for attaching a rope to lower and raise the pump. The battery box is mountable with an included clip hook.
Ryobi 18V ONE+ Submersible Pump – Pricing and Availability
As a baretool P3002BTLVNM it will be priced at $149. As a kit P3020VNM with 4ah battery and charger, it is priced at $199 at time of writing. No specific launch day is mentioned however Ryobi says we can expect it during Spring 2023.
Ryobi 18V ONE+ Submersible Pump
- 20 GPM with 1/6 horsepower
- 23′ head height
- No manual priming is required
- Integrated strainer for pumping water with debris
- Extend runtime & improve pump life with automatic shutdown when no water is detected
- 3-mode automatic shutdown timer (5, 10, 15 minutes)
- Removable base plate for added stability during use on uneven surfaces
- Drain water down to 1-1/6″
- Mountable battery box via included clip hook
- Water-resistant, sealed battery enclosure on a separate battery box for safe operation
- Part of the RYOBI™ 18V ONE+™ System of over 280 Cordless Products
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- P3002BTLVNM Includes: 18V ONE+™ Submersible Pump, Removable Base Plate, and Operator’s Manuals
- P3020VNM Includes: 18V ONE+™ Submersible Pump, 18V ONE+ 4 Ah Battery, 18V Charger, Removable Base Plate, and Operator’s Manuals
- This tool will be available in both a tool only and kit configuration exclusively at The Home Depot and HomeDepot.com
We are a participant in The Home Depot Affiliate Program. It is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to homedepot.com. Tool Craze does not sell this product or any product on the Tool Craze website. Also Tool Craze does not handle the sale of any item in any way. If you purchase through a post on the Tool Craze site, Tool Craze may get a share of the sale. Please refer to the About section for more info. Tool Craze cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information/specifications/features of any tool listed in this article. Please do your full research before buying any products.