Klein Tools has announced a new cordless light designed for use with utility buckets when working far off the ground. This new light is the Klein Tools Cordless Utility Bucket LED Light BAT20UBL and it is available now.
Full disclosure: This is not a review, this is tool news. Tool Craze cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information/specifications/features of any tool listed in this article. Manufacturer marketing claims may not always meet expectations. Tool Craze is not responsible if products do not live up to claimed expectations. Please do your full research before buying any products. Tool Craze is an Amazon Associate, and also an affiliate with the Home Depot, Acme Tools, Ohio Power Tool, Tool Nut, Lowe’s, Ebay, and Walmart and places paid links to these retailers. If you purchase something through a link on the Tool Craze site, Tool Craze may get a small share of the sale.
As you can see in the above image, it is designed to hang over the top of a utility buck or as seen in the image, any thin flat wall. It’s got a clamp to hold on tight and has two lights built in. The exterior light has a wide range of motion to help point the light in multiple positions with the ability to rotate 300° horizontally and 180° vertically. The main exterior light is super bright up to 2,500 lumens.
As you can see in the above image, theres a smaller light that points inside the the utility bucket and can be found on the clamping mechanism. It provides enough light to see inside the utility bucket.
The light is cordless because it is powered by Dewalt 20V batteries. It has a battery compartment that seals the batteries and keeps them out of the elements. This battery compartment is big enough to house up to a 10 celled battery up to 8ah which means it will not fit flexvolt batteries or any 15 celled batteries regardless of if it’s a Flexvolt or not. Klein says it is IP56 rated and it has the ability to have flood and spot lighting modes to select through. It’s designed for use on a utility bucket or thin wall however Klein says it can work standalone if needed in case you need to use it down on land.
- Cordless LED Light illuminates both the inside of the bucket and the outside working area
- Clamp function locks to either the straight wall or corner of a utility bucket for optimal positioning
- Rotates 300° horizontally and 180° vertically for maximum exposure
- Flood, Spot and both Flood-Spot settings provide a variety of lighting options up to 2,500 lumens
- Second light in mounting handle illuminates the inside of the utility bucket to find tools fast
- Ergonomic design with one handed operation
- Sturdy build to work standalone
- IP56 rated
- Powered by DeWALT* 20V lithium-ion batteries; fits up to 8 Ah batteries (sold separately or with Cat. No. BAT20UBL1)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Kit (Cat. No. BAT20UBL1) includes two 4 Ah batteries and a charger
Free 2 day shipping – Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Tool Craze does not sell this product or any product on the Tool Craze website. Tool Craze does not handle the sale of any item in any way. If you purchase something through a link on the Tool Craze site, Tool Craze may get a small share of the sale. Please refer to the About section for more info. Tool Craze cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information/specifications/features of any tool listed in this article. Please do your full research before buying any products.
Bulky and powered by the wrong brand batt