Klein Tools has announced new heavy duty alligator clip test leads that are compatible with most multimeters and clamp meters with banana type inputs.
These Klein heavy duty alligator clip test leads are perfect for insulation resistance testing and come in two lengths of 3 foot and 10 foot for different options. They feature 18 awg double insulated wire and have a CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V safety rating. They are available now and are priced at $14.99 and $22.99 respectively.
Heavy-Duty Alligator Clip Test Leads
- Standard banana-type inputs compatible with most multimeters and clamp meters
- Heavy-duty alligator clips attach to wires and other conductors
- Perfect for insulation resistance testing
- Includes 1-Pair of universal right-angle test leads with banana plug to heavy-duty alligator clip
- 18 AWG double insulated wire
- CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V safety rating
- Available in 3-Foot (Cat. No. 69381) or 10-Foot (Cat. No. 69367) lengths
3-Foot (Cat. No. 69381) length
10-Foot (Cat. No. 69367) length
Free 2 day shipping – Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Tool Craze does not sell this product or any product on the Tool Craze website. Tool Craze does not handle the sale of any item in any way. If you purchase something through a link on the Tool Craze site, Tool Craze may get a share of the sale. Please refer to the About section for more info. Tool Craze cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information/specifications/features of any tool listed in this article. Please do your full research before buying any products.
Leave a Comment